Shirayuki Japanese Tea Towel, Reversible KYO-YUZEN Dyeing. Made Layered Fine Mesh Cloth. Multipurpose Fabric. Made in Japan (Pink & Gray, Margaret)
- Pickup from New Mail
- New Mail Courier
- Pickup from the store
- Other transport services
- Cash upon receipt
- Bank transfer
- Privat 24
|Color||Pink & Gray|
|Age Range (Description)||All Ages|
|Product Dimensions||21"L x 21"W|
About this item
- The Highest Quality. High quality layered fine mesh cloth using 100% natural fabrics. Handmade in Nara, the ancient capital city of Japan.
- Durable and Long-Lasting. Breathable, highly absorbent and quick drying. Soft and comfortable yet tough enough to hold up to daily use. The more you use, the better they work.
- Soft to the Touch, Won't Damage Your Skin. Relax and become softer with each use. Great for people with sensitive skin and babies alike.
- Eco-Friendly and Reusable. Resistant to stains and odor, making them ideal for long-term use. Let's make your kitchen even Eco-friendlier instead of onetime-use paper towels.
- We use only the finest potato starch from Kagoshima to help preserve its shape. Hand wash in warm water before use to remove any excess starch.
100% quality guarantee
14 days for return