Nordhus Design Swedish Dishcloths, 5 Cat Cloths, Made in Sweden - Reusable, Washable Cellulose Cotton Kitchen Cloths - Replace Paper Towels, Wipes, Sponges, Dish Rags
- Pickup from New Mail
- New Mail Courier
- Pickup from the store
- Other transport services
- Cash upon receipt
- Bank transfer
- Privat 24
|Age Range (Description)||3+|
|Material||30% Residual Cotton & 70% Woodpulp (aka Cellulose) From FSC Sustainable Forest|
|Product Dimensions||8"L x 7"W|
About this item
- Replace wasteful paper towels, smelly sponges, and flimsy dish rags with game changing reusable Swedish dishcloths that have been used in nearly every household in Sweden since 1949 and have become a global phenomenon! They are reusable, made of natural raw natural materials, and are quick drying, which make them odor resistant. Ten dish cloths replace 150+ rolls of paper towels and each last many months (or even years when rinsed and washed regularly). Give them a try and you will be hooked!
- Easily wash cloths in the dishwasher, washing machine, by hand or by boiling, without them becoming brittle or fading. Unlike many Swedish dish towels, ours contain a cross-linked mixture of materials to offer better durability and are textured on both sides (one linear and one diamond side) for better scrubbing power that is gentle and nonabrasive. Use your dish cloths for washing dishes, wiping counters, cleaning your bathrooms, or even cleaning your pets! How? Because you can wash them!
- Certified biodegradable, screen printed and designed in Sweden with certified organic water-based color pigments (by high European standards). They are also made from cotton and wood pulp from FSC sustainable forest. Don’t be fooled by the counterfeit Swedish dish towels that crumble after the first use, have low-quality prints, cheap designs, and questionable sustainability claims.
- Shockingly Absorbent cloths pick up water like a sponge. Each cleaning cloth absorbs more than half a cup of liquid before needing to be wrung out. They also pick up dry particles (like crumbs, flour, dust etc.) instead of spreading them around like other kitchen rags. Unlike sponges however their large flat composition makes them dry fast, avoid bad smells, and clean more- faster. Now you can up your game by using these Swedish dish towels for kitchen use or anywhere around the house (or car!)
- Give a functional zero-waste gift that everyone can use. Our patterns come in various neutrals or colors to match any kitchen. Did we mention that we don’t package them in plastic either? Our cloths are wrapped in a giftable band and placed in certified compostable protective bags. Make sure to gift yourself a set to make cleaning fun, sustainable and guilt free.
100% quality guarantee
14 days for return