Lodge 10.25 Inch Cast Iron Pre-Seasoned Skillet – Signature Teardrop Handle - Use in the Oven, on the Stove, on the Grill, or Over a Campfire, Black
- Pickup from New Mail
- New Mail Courier
- Pickup from the store
- Other transport services
- Cash upon receipt
- Bank transfer
- Privat 24
|Special Feature||Induction Stovetop Compatible|
|Capacity||10.25 Cubic Inches|
About this item
- YOUR NEW GO-TO PAN: Lodge cast iron cookware is the perfect kitchen tool for beginners, home cooks and chefs. Cast iron can handle any kitchen cooktop, oven, grill and open flame. Crafted in America with iron and oil, its naturally seasoned cooking surface creates an easy-release and improves with use.
- SEASONED COOKWARE: Seasoning is simply oil baked into the iron, giving it a natural, easy-release finish and helps prevent your pan from rusting. Lodge pre-seasons all cast iron cookware with 100% natural vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use Lodge the better the seasoning will get!
- RUST? DON’T PANIC! IT’S NOT BROKEN: When your pan arrives you may notice a spot that looks like rust. It’s simply oil that has not fully carbonized. With regular use and care the spot will disappear. If you do notice rust simply scour the affected area with steel wool, rinse, dry and rub with vegetable oil.
- COOKING VERSATILITY: Our skillets have unparalleled heat retention that gives you edge-to-edge even cooking every time you use your skillet. Cast iron cookware is slow to heat up but retains heat longer which makes cast iron ideal for pan-frying and roasting. These delicious moments are cast to last.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America. Lodge products are made in the USA with non-toxic, PFOA & PTFE free material.
100% quality guarantee
14 days for return